- COMPACT – Ideal compact size for travel
- BUILT IN STAND – Foldable travel alarm clock with 180 degree rotational clock-face
- ALARM WITH SNOOZE – Loud alarm with snooze function, perfect for jetlagged travellers
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES – 12 or 24 Hour display formats with indoor temperature display in celsius or fahrenheit
- BATTERY INCLUDED – Includes required AAA battery
- View/ Download MANUAL
MARATHON CL030023 Travel Alarm Clock
The MARATHON Travel & Desktop Alarm Clock comes in at a compact 4″ W X 0.5″ D X 2.5″ H, making it a perfect easy for travel size. While a compact size, is ideal for travel, the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock can also be used as a desktop clock thanks to its large, legible display and rotating desktop stand, making it a true all-purpose clock. Featuring a compact rotating stand, the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock can be folded away for ease of travel. When you have reached your destination, the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock’s stand can be flipped and rotated 180 degrees to sit stably on your desk or nightstand, combining functionality with compact size and ease of storage.
While keeping size compact, Marathon has not compromised any functionality of the Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock, displaying time in 12 or 24-hour formats, as well as an indoor temperature display with options for Fahrenheit or Celsius, and a calendar display for day, date and month. The MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock also can be set in 5 different languages, English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian. Included with the MARATHON Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock is an ergonomic one-touch backlight function.
Marathon’s Travel and Desktop Alarm Clock uses a large, ergonomic and easy to press button to activate the included backlight. The MARATHON Atomic Travel Clock includes 1 “AAA” battery and is low power consumption to ensure maximum lifespan.
(References : MARATHONWATCH.com)
(Note : Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies)
|Dimensions||4.09 × 3.11 × 1.18 in|
The company that was to become Marathon Watch was founded in 1904 as Weinsturm Watch, later to be named Wein Brothers. In 1939 Morris Wein founded Marathon Watch, supplying fine precision timepieces to retailers throughout North America. In 1941 Marathon began manufacturing timing instruments for the Allied Forces, and that tradition continues today with its fourth generation manufacturing fine quality innovative instruments measuring time, temperature and distance. Marathon watches combine military durability with Swiss craftsmanship to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Sale! 16,890 Tk – 29,952 Tk (Save 0 - 23%)Select options Quick View
- 14,990 Tk Select options Quick View
- 38,500 Tk – 38,680 Tk Select options Quick View
- 1,899 Tk Select options Quick View
Recently Viewed Products
11,980 Tk(Save 8%)Add to cart Quick View
1,423 Tk(Save 2%)Add to cart Quick View
- 55,990 Tk – 69,990 Tk Select options Quick View
- Sale! 47,196 Tk – 76,999 Tk (Save 3.6%)Select options Quick View